Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

[Download] Collide by Michelle Madow ~ eBook PDF Kindle ePub Free

Collide

πŸ“˜ Read Now     πŸ“₯ Download


I should have died when I was shot at the Halloween dance.Instead, I wake up—one week earlier, in a parallel universe where my mom's fatal car accident six months ago never happened.A world with my mom still in it is all I ever wanted. But in this timeline, I'm friends with the popular crowd, I'm dating the football quarterback, and my grades are slipping. I'm a stranger in my own body, and I don't like who I've become.To live through the week, I need to stop the shooting from happening. But with everything in this timeline so different, who can I trust to help me? I need to figure it out, and quickly. Because if I fail, I'll die... again. Collide is a must read for fans of Before I Fall and 13 Reasons Why. Don't miss this gripping, fast paced, young adult romance with a unique fantasy twist!

eBook details

  • Title: Collide
  • Author : Michelle Madow
  • Release Date : *
  • Genre: Kindle Store,Kindle eBooks,Teen & Young Adult
  • Pages : * pages
  • Size : * KB

Free Books Download "Collide" PDF ePub Kindle


Post a Comment for "[Download] Collide by Michelle Madow ~ eBook PDF Kindle ePub Free"